Who we are:
Outform means Outform Limited., an Israel corporation with headquarters in Tel Aviv; and its affiliated subsidiaries (collectively, “Outform,” or “we“, “us“, “our“). We operate out of many global offices and we partner with vendors, manufacturers and customers worldwide. Outform specifically has presence in the E.U. as well as in California USA, two areas where this document details special treatments of customer information.
Information about this (or any) Outfrom policy should be directed to the Outform Chief Executive Officer, Ariel Haroush, email@example.com
What We Do:
Outform’s mission is to design, build, and deploy shopper marketing experiences. To achieve our mission, we enter into agreements with:
• Brands and other customers that engage Outform to create marketing campaigns, or
• Retail stores that engage Outform to create temporary or permanent retail fixture displays, or
• Customers desiring tradeshow representation, or
• Any manner of persons or companies engaging Outform in the creation of digital or physical advertising
How To Contact Us
If Outform does not satisfactorily answers your questions or concerns, you may also contact the following for advice, support or complaints:
• Outform’s external Data Protection Officer (“DPO”): Ariel Haroush at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outform adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles set forth by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA). We are members in good standing of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), an association dedicated to responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising. We adhere to the NAI Code of Conduct for Web and Mobile. Outform also adheres to the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, and the IAB Europe OBA Framework.
Site Visitors: You are a Site Visitor when you visit and interact with our web sites, web pages, interactive features, blogs and their respective contents at Outform.com.
Business Partners: You are a Business Partner when you register (or email with Outform) on behalf of the company you work for to discuss, purchase, service, or support retail marketing and merchandising programs.
How We Keep Information Safe, Transfers Outside the EEA, Sharing and Retention
Outform has a dedicated security team. We maintain tight controls over the personal data we collect, retaining it in firewalled and secured databases with strictly limited and controlled access rights, to ensure it is secure. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Business Partners have access to certain password-protected features of the Outform websites. They are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please remember that unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal data from you. Please be aware that we will not send you any emails requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal data. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, do not respond to it, and do not click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward the email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will investigate instances of possible Internet fraud.
Data Transfers Outside the EU/EEA
When we transfer personal data from the European Economic Area to other countries in which applicable laws do not offer the same level of data privacy protection as in the European Territories, we take measures to provide an appropriate level of data privacy protection. In other words, your rights and protections remain with your data. For example, we use approved contractual clauses and other measures designed to ensure that the recipients of your personal data protect it.
In addition to the description of how we may disclose your personal data for each user type, we may also disclose personal data as follows:
• Within the family of companies controlled by Outform for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes;
• If we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data will likely be among the assets transferred;
• When legally required to do so (e.g., to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings); and/or
• To respond to a genuine emergency.
In addition, we combine your personal data with those of other users in order to share trend information and aggregate user statistics with third parties, always in aggregated and anonymized form.
The retention period for each of the cookies Outform uses (whether its own or on our behalf by third parties) meets the standards of all relevant laws.
Outform also maintains a Data Retention Policy that details the retention period for personal data based on our analysis of how long the specific data is reasonably required for legal or business purposes. When we no longer need personal data, we securely delete or destroy it. Aggregated data, which cannot identify a device/browser (or individual) and is used for purposes of reporting and analysis, is maintained for as long as commercially necessary.
None of our services are directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 16 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a Site Visitor, a User or a Business Partner is under 16, we will not use or maintain his/her personal data. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Outform provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage. More specifically:
• the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
• under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
• under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
• withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
• have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
• contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
• the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about exercising any of the above rights.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to the following address: Outform, 5 David Navon Street Moshav Magshimim, Israel 56910. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Do Not Track
Some browsers transmit Do Not Track (DNT) signals to websites. Because there is no common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, Outform does not currently alter, change, or respond to DNT requests or signals from these browsers. We will continue to monitor industry activity in this area and reassess our DNT practices as necessary.